Before the Halloween tips, a quip:
“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.” ~ Bella Swan, Twilight.
Whether or not you’re in love with a vampire or vampire-ess, you’ll love a Twilight party! Immerse yourself in The Twilight Saga Collection when you’re planning your Halloween costume and party – and check out these tips for Twilight and October 31…
Twilight Halloween Party – 7 Tips for Twilight Costumes and Parties
1. Plan your Twilight Halloween costume and party early. There’s nothing more stressful than scrambling at the last minute to plan a Halloween party. And, the more time you spend planning, the better your Halloween costume and party will be! Planning early gives you time to make or buy a fantastic midnight vampire costume. The beauty of making your own costume is that you can make it as much or as little “Twilight” as you want! And, it’s less expensive and more creative to make your own Halloween costume.
2. Wear a comfortable Halloween costume. Don’t wear a costume that you can’t dance, party, play games, and have fun in! To enjoy October 31 until the vampires go home, wear a costume that doesn’t make you feel sweaty, awkward, or constricted. Make sure you can breathe easily and move freely in you Halloween costume.
3. Send your Halloween invitations as early as possible. Giving your guests lots of notice (four weeks at least) is a great tip for a Twilight Halloween party. Let your friends know well in advance what the theme of your party is so they have time to plan a great costume! And, this will give you time to get your party supplies and plans together.
4. Ask Edward to make a special appearance. BuyCostumes.com has a spectacular Twilight Edward Standup, which is almost as good as the real vampire! If you can plan a party game that includes Edward and Bella, your guests will never forget it.
5. Pre-select guests to plan Halloween games. It can be stressful and busy to throw a party on October 31. To ease the pressure, ask a couple guests in advance to plan games. They can combine a Murder Mystery Night or a scavenger hunt with the Twilight theme. And, you might want to consider delegating Halloween tricks and treats (for example, make the party a potluck), so you don’t have to take care of all the food and drinks yourself.
7. Carefully consider Halloween costumes for your pets. Halloween costumes for pets may look cute, but they can stress your pet out. If your dog or cat is unhappy, it could act out – which will not only wreck Halloween, it could result in physical damage or injury. Only put Halloween costumes on dogs and cats that are agreeable.
If you have any questions or ideas about your Twilight Halloween costume and party, please share below!