If you need help with a weight loss program that doesn’t work, check out these ten weight loss tips. They’ll help you set and achieve your weight loss goals; these tips are from celebrity fitness trainer Amy Cheryl. She was once an obese teenager of over 200 pounds on a 5′ 4″ frame – so she has firsthand experience with losing weight and looking great!
Before the tips, a quip:
“Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.” ~ Peter De Vries.
Before you can achieve your weight loss goals, you need to deal with the reasons you overeat. If you’re an emotional eater, you might find The Emotional Eater’s Book of Inspiration: 90 Truths You Need to Know to Overcome Your Food Addiction helpful.
But if you just need a new and improved weight loss program, you have to check out P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program – it includes 13 DVDs, a nutrition guide, and an exercise planner. It’s Amazon’s bestselling weight loss program.
And, here are ten ways to achieve your weight loss goals…
Help – My Weight Loss Program Doesn’t Work! 10 Weight Loss Tips
1. Shift from “my weight loss program doesn’t work” to “I can achieve my weight loss goals”! If you doubt your ability to lose weight, change the record in your head. Shift your thoughts to “I CAN lose 20 pounds and I am worthy of achieving my weight loss goals!” instead of “I wish I could find weight loss tips that work.” Thinking positively can change your life.
2. Be in the present moment. The past keeps you tethered, and the future keeps you fantasizing. While it’s wonderful to learn from the past and be propelled by the future, the only way to achieve your weight loss goals is to be in the present. Now is the time to take action!
3. Set realistic “mini goals” for your weight loss program. The thought of setting and achieving your weight loss goals can be paralyzing and overwhelming. Where do you start? By putting mini goals into your calendar – a little bit each day. Be specific about what you’ll do every day. Make plans ahead of time.
4. Find a weight loss program that suits your lifestyle and personality. The first weight loss program you try may not work for you. For instance, I took Yoga classes at my local fitness center, but I just couldn’t stay motivated. But then I tried some cardio Pilates DVDs, and I love them. I lost 20 pounds with those fitness DVDs! So, my best weight loss tip is to keep trying weight loss programs until you find the one that works for you.
5. Reward yourself when you achieve even your smallest weight loss goals. Even little achievements are a big deal! ALL steps in the direction of your goals are a big deal, and not to be taken lightly. Pat yourself on the back, take the afternoon off at the beach, get a massage, and recognize yourself for sticking to your weight loss program.
Need encouragement? Get a beautiful FREE "She Blossoms" 2019 calendar when you sign up for my free weekly Blossom Tips!
6. Believe in yourself. Release doubt from your vocabulary. You are your greatest cheerleader! Doubt, worry, fear, and lack of self-confidence are all illusionary thoughts that don’t really exist and can keep you from achieving your weight loss goals. You are a powerful beings with unlimited potential! Think of all of the great inventions and people that have made their mark in this world… they are NO different from you and me.
7. Surround yourself with supportive people. Does anyone in your life sabotage your weight loss goals? Avoid them. Be with people who support your weight loss program, whether you’re into adult weight loss camps or Pilates DVDs. Weight loss support groups are successful and popular — so let yourself ask for help when setting and achieving your weight loss goals.
8. Find role models that inspire you to lose weight. One of the best weight loss tips is to be inspired by fit, healthy people (instead of feeling jealousy and envy). Don’t compare yourself to them, their weight, or their overall appearance. Use their success to stay focused on achieving your goals.
9. Support others in achieving their weight loss goals. We are all mirrors for each other, and believing in others will help you believe in yourself. Honor your brothers and sisters; they’re no different than you are. They have their goals. Encourage them to stick with their weight loss program (or other life goals), and you’ll feel supported as you work towards your weight loss goals.
10. Don’t give up on your weight loss goals! I once heard a line in a movie: “You can’t fail, if you don’t give up.” This was an a-ha moment for me. I’ve experienced this on a personal level which actually carved the way for my passion in my fitness career. As an obese teenager of over 200 pounds on a 5′ 4″ frame, I know that when you put your mind to something and never look back — even when there are setbacks — you will achieve your goals.
For more weight loss tips, read Secrets From a Skinny Girl – 5 Tips for Losing 20 Pounds.
Amy Cheryl is the creator and founder of Flexxation Sculpting Systems…Exxtasy Thru Exercise! She’s a Master Teacher to the Trainers in Los Angeles, CA.
Share your thoughts below - you won't be judged or criticized! I read every comment, but can't always respond personally. If you need relationship help, get Mort Fertel's 7 Steps to Fixing Your Marriage - and FREE advice, no strings attached.
If you need relationship help, get Mort Fertel's 7 Steps to Fixing Your Marriage - and FREE advice, no strings attached.