Digging through a Christmas stocking stuffed with wee holiday surprises is the best part of Christmas morning! Here are a few dozen ideas for Christmas stocking stuffers for him and her, or her and her, or him and him.
The Classic Christmas Stockings – Cute Santa’s Toys Stockings is a traditional take on the more trendy Christmas stockings we see all over the place. Remember that the Christmas stocking is almost as important as the “real” Christmas gifts under the tree! The little tidings of comfort and joy in the Christmas stocking brings back childhood memories and surprises. Plus, it’s just fun to sort through your stocking 🙂
Christmas oranges and walnuts taste better when they come from a Christmas stocking, don’t they? We always threw in a few of those, but the real stocking stuffers are wrapped and sealed with a kiss. Below are several ideas. If you haven’t gotten your “real” Christmas shopping done yet, read 10 Fitness Gifts That Encourage Health and Wellness.
Stocking Stuffers for Him
His idea of romantic Christmas stocking stuffers may be a little different than yours. He probably likes sex (a lot), and feels closest to you when your love life is active. So, when you’re buying romantic Christmas stocking stuffers for him, think about his passions – and accept that they may be different than yours. That’s the best way to say “I love you” at Christmas.
Christmas stocking stuffers for men:
- Foot Rubz Foot Massage Ball to massage his hands, feet, and back
- Sexy lingerie for you, with a promise that you’ll model it for him later.
- A personal coupon for his favorite sexual activity, to be performed on demand.
- A book for lovers, focusing on how to spice up your love life. It doesn’t have to be explicit or full of photos that make you uncomfortable; many tasteful, romantic gifts for lovers exist.
- Assorted Pepperoni and Bacon Flavored Lean American Pork Snack Sticks – for guys who want bacon for Christmas, like my husband does.
- Tickets to his favorite sports game or team. While this isn’t exactly a romantic Christmas stocking stuffer for him, he’ll really appreciate the thought.
- Another personal coupon for his favorite massage activity to be performed on demand.
- A gift card to his favorite store, hobby shop, car parts store, Home Depot, etc – whatever his interests are, stuff your support into his Christmas stocking stuffer.
- A Wireless In-Car FM transmitter with charging, music control and hands-free calling for his smartphone.
- Something that involves his stomach.
If you haven’t bought your partner a gift yet, read What to Give Your Husband for Christmas – 9 Creative Gift Tips.
Stocking Stuffers for Her
Remember that romantic Christmas stocking stuffers are things that make her feel loved, appreciated, and cherished. For instance, black or red lingerie might be the most romantic Christmas gift for you, but it may not do anything for her. Focus on what she really enjoys.
Christmas stocking stuffers for women:
- Essential Burt’s Bees Kit – those mini lotions, sprays, and lip balms are necessities!
- A personal coupon for a one hour massage.
- A professional gift card to a masseuse.
- A gift certificate for her favorite restaurant.
- A menu for the next meal you’re cooking for her, complete with wine and dessert. This is a perfect romantic Christmas stocking stuffer!
- Bath products: bubble bath, shower gel, lush soap.
- Christmas Soap Sampler – a boxed set of 16 Christmas soaps
- Bath toys for couples to play with together. Christmas stocking stuffers should be enjoyed by both partners!
- A gift card to a day spa, including manicures and pedicures.
- Tickets to the theatre.
- A diamond bracelet, necklace, or ring.
- A homemade coupon, to be exchanged for a free day without the kids or housework, to do as she pleases.
- Unique accessories, such as recycled earrings or deconstructed purses.
- Gourmet chocolates.
- A solid milk chocolate disc that says “I’ll Never Stop Loving You” – an incredibly romantic holiday stocking stuffer.
- Her favorite perfume or body spray.
- Beeswax or soy candles, for candle-lit romance at Christmas.
If you haven’t gotten your wife a “real” gift yet, read 12 Beautiful Gifts for Your Wife at Christmas.
What’s the best Christmas stocking stuffer gift you’ve ever given or received? Do tell…
Need encouragement? Sign up for my weekly "Echoes of Joy" email - it's free, short, and energizing. Like me! Is your relationship in trouble? Get 7 Steps to Fixing Your Marriage from relationship coach Mort Fertel. It's free and helpful, no strings attached.