If you’re looking for natural beauty tips, don’t skip over these suggestions from the makeover experts at Makeover Media. You don’t need cosmetic surgery or skinny jeans to be attractive!
“Nature says to a woman: ‘Be beautiful if you can, wise if you want to, but be respected, that is essential.'” ~ Pierre Beaumarchais.
It can be surprisingly easy to be more attractive to people of the opposite sex, your friends, your family – and most importantly – yourself.
A woman with integrity, compassion, good cheer, and kindness appears four times as beautiful than a woman with blonde hair and skinny thighs. Who you are is more important than what you look like! That said…we women want to look as good as we can! So here are ten quick and easy beauty tips from image consultant Linda Arroz, of Makeover Media.
For more beauty tips, read Your Makeover: Simple Ways for Any Woman to Look Her Best by Morgen Schick DeMann.
And, here ten natural ways to be beautiful for all women…
10 Natural Beauty Tips From the Makeover Experts
1. Stand tall and proud. Keep your shoulders back and down, and pull your tummy in. You won’t believe what a difference this makes; women who stand tall and don’t hunch over look slim and confident.
2. Exude confidence by smiling. Watch your facial expressions in the mirror, and practice introducing yourself to others. Both men and women are attracted to confident women who smile. Everyone is shy at some point, but if you take the initiative and introduce yourself, you appear to be confident. Confidence is sexy and admired – and it’s a quick and easy beauty tip!
3. Wear eye enhancing colors. The retail world gives us a new color palette every season. A natural beauty tips is to introduce a new color into your wardrobe with a top, blouse, jacket, or T-shirt. Eye enhancing colors keep others focused on your upper torso and face, which increases your attractiveness. Eye enhancing colors do exactly that – they bring out your eyes – which are very expressive and create an aura of animation, excitement and sparkle.
4. Wear less makeup – or at least appear to wear less makeup. This quick and easy way to be more beautiful will shave minutes off your morning routine! Use a tinted moisturizer with SPF, a light dusting of mineral powder for additional coverage, lip liner and gloss, and a light coat of mascara.
If you’re looking for natural ways to clean off all that makeup, read Homemade Facial Scrub – How to Make a Natural Face Cleanser.
Sign up for my free weekly "She Blossoms" newsletter
5. Change your hair color. Adding some highlights to your hairstyle will lighten and brighten your face, which will increase your attractiveness. This may not be a natural beauty tip – unless you use a henna hair color. A more natural way to be beautiful is to try a new hairstyle – and learn how to keep your hair healthy.
6. Cut your hair into bangs, especially if you can cover up some forehead wrinkles. Bangs are youthful, and can be sexy and flirty. A great hairstyle is a key characteristic of a beautiful woman – and it’s natural.
7. Show off your natural assets. If you have nice legs, wear skirts to highlight them. If you have varicose veins, try a self tanner and/or wear leggings or footless tights under a skirt. Choose a flattering neckline for your face shape, or enhance your gorgeous eyes.
8. Get rid of the acrylic nails. Long, thick acrylic nails are old school and dated. Keeping your nails short and using clear or pale sheer colors is a quick, easy beauty tip that works. Your hands will look fresh and clean – more naturally beautiful.
9. Update your eyeglass frames or go for contacts. Contact lenses are now made for almost all types of eyes and eye issues. If, for example, you have astigmatism, you might be able to use a newer type of contact lens.
10. Be current on some area of the news. Whether it is popular culture (music, TV shows, celebrities) or history, have something to add to conversations that is interesting and can spark dialogue. Women who can talk about something besides other people are perceived as smart – and smart is beautiful!
For more natural beauty tips, read How to Feel Beautiful No Matter What You Look Like.
What quick and easy ways to be beautiful did we miss? Leave your comments below!
Makeover Media is a think tank that offers business development, strategic planning and public relations in the realm of upscale lifestyle.
Laurie's "She Blossoms" Books
Growing Forward When You Can't Go Back offers hope, encouragement, and strength for women walking through loss. My Blossom Tips are fresh and practical - they stem from my own experiences with a schizophrenic mother, foster homes, a devastating family estrangement, and infertility.
How to Let Go of Someone You Love: Powerful Secrets (and Practical Tips!) for Healing Your Heart is filled with comforting and healthy breakup advice. The Blossom Tips will help you loosen unhealthy attachments to the past, seal your heart with peace, and move forward with joy.
When You Miss Him Like Crazy: 25 Lessons to Move You From Broken to Blossoming After a Breakup will help you refocus your life, re-create yourself, and start living fully again! Your spirit will rise and you'll blossom into who you were created to be.